Monday, February 9, 2009

Movement

Oh-My-Gosh, I was sitting at my desk this morning when I felt a flutter in my stomach. I was final able to feel baby peanut move! It was the strangest and the coolest feeling ever. I was so excited when this happened, because I had been concerned that something was wrong after reading all the books that said, you should start to feel your baby move by this point in your pregnancy.

On another note, I have my next sonogram on Wednesday and I'm very excited to find out if peanut is a boy or girl. Most everyone thinks I'm having a boy and seriously only 3 people think I'm having a girl (the doctor, Kayla, and Kay). Either way all I want is a healthy baby.

2 comments:

  1. that is so awesome!!! Flutter flutter!!! Let me know when you find out what you are having!!! Can't wait to find out, love ya, cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the coolest thing when you can start to feel the baby move!! Just wait, it gets even better! Now baby Dane kicks me all day long!

    ReplyDelete