Thursday, February 12, 2009

BABY PEANUT IS A BOY!

After weeks of wondering we final found out that baby peanut is a boy! We are so excited about the news and can’t wait for these next 20 weeks to be over, so that our baby boy will be here. At the Ultrasound we counted all the body parts including the spine, kidneys, legs, arms, fingers and toes. My mom and John’s mom both went with us to the ultrasound and were laughing and giggling like little kids every time the ultrasound technician moved to another body part. Peanut was sleeping during the ultrasound and didn’t want to wake up at all. He kept his legs closed with his feet behind him until the very end of the ultrasound when I rolled over on my side so that we could get a good look of his little boy part. Here are a few of the pictures:

PROFILE SHOT OF BABY BOY SLEEPING:

FOOT
TOES
PROOF I'M A BOY
MORE PROOF OF BOY

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and John. Let me know when you pick a name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, Oh BOY! Congrats Lori!! I wish we lived closer and our little men could be buddies! Enjoy planning the nursery, I am having so much fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!!! I am so happy for you two! Let me know if there is anything I can do for y'all!!!
    Love Ya, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Boger Family! I'm so excited for you guys. The next 20 weeks should be fun in planning baby boys arrival. Let me know how I can help...
    I'm here for you! Much love - Kdud

    ReplyDelete