Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stressed


I’m feeling so stressed about everything that is going on right now. Baby Names, Selling our house, finding a new house, John getting a good job that has benefits, picking out baby stuff, Baby showers, etc.

The last thing I need if for someone from my office to stick their nose in my business and not be supportive. I can understand my Mom telling me like it is, but I really don’t care what this lady that works with me thinks. She begins to tell me that her husband worked 2 jobs and weekends to support the family and still works weekends to this day. That may be fine and dandy for her, but it’s not for John and me. I need John at home on the weekends so that he can be a good daddy to his son. I’ve gone through him working everyday of the week and weekends, his son does not deserve that. I have a good job and work a full time job, so that my husband does not have to work 2 jobs.

As for all the other things that are stressing me out, I know that God will not put anything in front of me that I can’t handle. My theory is that everything happens for a reason and only better things can be ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like that Ladies husband worked so much because he wanted to stay away from her. :)

    Keep you head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sorry it is such a stressful time for you guys...I promise it will get better, you just have to have faith! Why are y'all selling your house? trying to get closer to work? Good luck with it all! Miss you bunches! Hope you have a great week!! Love, Cat

    ReplyDelete