Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Laughs

I just finshed reading the book Baby Laughs-The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood by Jenny McCarthy. I would definately suggest every pregnant women read this book. It will have you laughing your A** off not only at what Jenny has to say, but the little drawings along the way. I'll give you one example off the back cover regarding "Losing the Weight" so that you can get an idea about the book. Here it goes, "Great, now I had no excuse. I could no longer get away with, "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant." It was time to face a woman's ugliest reality: looking at her fat. The day I decided to really look in the mirror will unfortunately be burned into the back of my head for the rest of my life. I just wish once in a man's lifetime he could experience what a women has to go through t give birth. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I realized I hadn't looked at my a** yet!"

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, cute blog!

    Save the book, I might need it one day. Jenny is funny anyway, so I can only imagine the funny truth's she shared about her experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a Huntsville blog, no posts yet. Check it out www.therocketcity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori~ I'm so happy you got a blog so I can keep up with you and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lori!!! I am so glad that you are blogging now!!! Congrats on baby Boger! Can't wait to see if baby is a boy or a girl!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete